TERMS & CONDITIONS
How Progress Alliance Uses the Information We Collect
We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries
- For internal record-keeping purposes
- To process billing and payments, including sharing details with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or products and Services
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the “Search” function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable)
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from Progress Alliance , special offers from Progress Alliance or other information about Progress Alliance that we think you may find interesting
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested
- For Progress Alliance ’s market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties and may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Progress Alliance may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Progress Alliance is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and Progress Alliance may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, “information”) with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If you are a Service Provider, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a Service User, name, and location, as well as the details of your request, may be available to all visitors to our Website. Service Providers also may be permitted to see the consumer’s full name, telephone number, email address and the -location
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information